- Home Assistants
- Relocation and Moving Coordination
- Packing for Moving, Coordination and Labor
- Small In-Home or Office Based Businesses: Moving, Task Completion Services, Errand running
- Estate Sales, Clean Outs and Donation Drop
- In-Home Helpers for Seniors and Differing Physical and Mental Abilities
- Errand Running
- Aging in Place Consultation and Labor
- Under construction...MayDay Mamas© Blog, Tips from the Wise, Home Hacks, Aging for the Strong of Mind, Tech for aging in place - Under Construction
MAYDAY In-Home Assistants
Mayday is happy to lend a hand with those labor tasks that can become overwhelming when you are limited on time, physical ability, or motivation. We offer side-by-side services which allow you to participate in the process along with us or we can handle the job start to finish with a well laid plan that you can follow along with.
Skills in organizing, sorting, decluttering, categorizing, cleaning, deep cleaning, handyperson and small home repairs, cleaning out and hauling away, moving and market ready preparations.
Have an in-home job that isn't listed here? Contact us! We are happy to help you find a solution in the event we can't provide one directly.
Estate Sales & Dispersal
Check us out at www.estatesales.net/maydayhomemanagement
Commission based on individual situation + (dumpster + extra cleaning, if needed) + non-refundable cxl fee $100
Prices include sale prep sorting, organizing, displaying, tagging and pricing. Mayday provides tables, signage, advertising, material supplies, sufficient staffing for a secure and smooth running sale.
Although we make it our goal to sell every last item, inevitably there will be a few things and trash to haul away after the sale. We are happy to work with you to determine the best course of action. Whether you wish to donate or just get it cleaned out, we are able to disperse of the remaining and leave your house market-ready, at little to no additional cost.
* Dumpster rental will be incurred prior to sale if there is more than a "normal" amount of trash, including unable to sell household items inside the home. Customer permission will be obtained prior to rental.
* Mayday may suggest alternative dispersal solutions such as an online auction, buy-outs or on rare occasions the need for a full paid cleanout.
It takes a village.....
- Mr. and Mrs. Odd Jobs, home modifications, honey-do lists, in-home odd jobs, safety evaluation and installation.
- Just Call Rob, estate solutions, decorating, landscaping and floral.
- Chris Van Fleet and Fleet Auctions via Equipbid
Businesses we donate to:
- Hillcrest Ministries and Thrift Stores
- LSHS Computer Science Dept
- Free Hot Soup Kansas City
- Red Racks Thrifts Stores
- Goodwill Charities
- John Knox Village Thrift Store